For this week, Boo Boo and I made the following:
- For breakfast, we had chicken sausage, low-fat mozzarella cheese, and fruit.
- For lunch, we had chicken salad wraps with a side of Sun Chips.
- For dinner we had broiled salmon with a side of quinoa and seafood veggie boil.
Welcome back for another week of meal prep!
This week’s menu consists of the following:
- Lower carb low country boil
- Marinated chicken with a spring salad topped with feta and toasted sliced almonds
- Turkey and egg breakfast sandwiches
With having to take time to make things for the Superbowl this week, I needed quick and easy for my meal prep for this week. So I headed to Pinterest to look for some ideas to make things with stuff I already had on hand that would not require me to go back to the grocery store. I decided on a meal of cheesy meatloaf and mixed vegetables and another of garlic parmesan chicken with mushrooms and zoodles. Continue reading