Welcome back for another week of meal prep! For this week, Boo Boo and I worked together to make the following:
- For dinner this week, he made baked chicken wings, cabbage, and corn muffins. I made black-eyed peas.
- For lunches this week, I made chicken sausages with a side salad and piece of French bread.
- For breakfast, Boo Boo made a protein-packed fruit smoothie mix.
Boo Boo and I are busy people, and we ended up basically repeating much of what we did last week with just a few twists.
- For breakfast, we had chicken sausage with low-fat mozzarella and mixed fruit.
- For lunch, we had wraps made up of sliced turkey and chicken with a side of SunChips.
- For dinner, we had shrimp and turkey philly wraps. Continue reading
For this week, Boo Boo and I made the following:
- For breakfast, we had chicken sausage, low-fat mozzarella cheese, and fruit.
- For lunch, we had chicken salad wraps with a side of Sun Chips.
- For dinner we had broiled salmon with a side of quinoa and seafood veggie boil.
After – straightened
After – natural curly
I have not had a real professional hair cut in many years; at least 15 or more. Most of the time my hair is either in braids, or pulled back in a ponytail or hair clip when straightened (which came down to my collarbone) or in a big puff when in its curly, natural state. I’m not totally sure why but I felt this strange level of comfort in doing the same thing over and over again. My hairstyle, much like my clothing style, was nothing special, just very plain, comfortable and convenient. Not very pretty, just “there”. Continue reading